Below is a partial litany of the changes he has succeeded in accomplishing so far to "totally change America:"
▪ Increased the National Debt: from $9.6 trillion, which he stated during his campaign of 2008 was unpatriotic, to $18 trillion as of the present with interest running right at $250 billion annually. Incidentally, that amount would fund half of the military budget.
▪ He withdrew US forces from Iraq, fostering if not precipitating ISIS, which for those who don't know, are bad guys romping all over Northern Iraq and Syria, killing anyone who is not of its religious stripe of Islam; and, all Christians who do not convert to Islam and practice Sharia Law. Of course, everyone knows these problems would not have existed if President Bush had not sent US forces into Iraq in the first place. Not!
▪ He is in the process of closing Guantanamo by incrementally releasing prisoners of which there is an asserted thirty percent recidivism rate. He is doing this despite the fact that he is violating Federal Law in the process, yet Senate Democrats led by Harry Reid until now have let, if not encouraged it to happen.
▪ He has defacto opened the Southern Border of the US albeit that there is plenty of evidence that doing so is a direct threat to National Security.
▪ He has implemented the provisions of the "Dream Act" by Executive Order, which Congress declined to enact by legislation, and would not fund absent the strangle hold he has on the budget.
▪ Congressional Democrats unilaterally passed, and Obama signed the Affordable Care Act, the most damaging government action to US healthcare in the history of the Nation.
▪ He has issued more than twenty thousand pages of Federal Regulations applicable to the Government and to various institutions and businesses in six years, compared to sixteen thousand pages during the previous eight years.
▪ He "evolved" from a policy supporting traditional marriage to one of support for non-traditional marriage, opening the question of where should the marriage line be drawn?
▪ He pushed and the largely Democrat Congress with some Republicans, enacted Title 10 USC paragraph 654 which overturned the Clinton Era policy of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell." This legislation pertains to allowing sexual perverts to serve openly in the military services...notwithstanding the ongoing proscription against sodomy contained in the Uniform Code of Military Justice, Article 125.
▪ He ignores Federal Law concerning border security.
▪ He has failed to enforce Federal drug laws, witness Colorado and California.
▪ He has released tens of thousands of convicted and incarcerated felons of which thousands were illegal immigrants.
▪ He has made a mockery of government transparency after asserting that his would be the most transparent in history...which should have been a tip off when he said it.
▪ He has used and continues to use Federal Government Agencies for partisan political purposes. IRS actions against some religious and significant numbers of conservative educational entities applying for tax exempt status, being prime examples.
▪ He has reversed years of progress in race relations to the point that race relations are now at the lowest since the Civil War. Witness the Ferguson, Missouri riots and his reaction to them...specifically, by sending as the White House Representative to the Brown Funeral, one of the most despicable race baiters in the country's history.
▪ His abysmal handling of the attack on the Consulate and CIA facility at Benghazi, Libya illustrate of his failed Foreign Policy, which is abundant with failures and regression on the world stage.
▪ He recently declined to show solidarity with National Leaders of 40 nations against Islamic Terrorism, another giant step backward on Foreign Policy. He even refuses to use the words Islamic Terrorism.
And, the list could go on for pages.
The partial list shown above plainly illustrates where his interests lie and, he has promised to end run Congress to expand upon that litany. It is proof positive of fulfillment of his promise of total change...and yet, Americans re-elected him over a man who I have come to so loathe politically for his feckless, disgusting campaign that I decline to foul my keyboard by typing his name.
The point of this recapitulation is to illustrate, not incompetency as some would say, although there is plenty of evidence to that effect. Rather to give credence to his assertion that he would totally change America. That's not incompetence, that's reality, and he is doing it! In plain language, he hasn't blown it...it's all intentional!
Republicans have recently been elected as a majority in both the House and Senate and shows overwhelming opposition to the way Obama and the Democrats have led the Country. And yet...too many in the media including some at Fair and Balanced Fox News continue to give Obama a pass. By traditional standards he is un-American, and it's past the time to say it. But, I will anyway!
Obama does not have the interest of America at heart, but he does have an abiding interest in cutting it down to size, in redistributing income with careful regard to the how and why it is the way it is. So, he is changing the structure to permanently institutionalize the welfare plantation.
I assert that he is likely a Muslim with a Christian cover story; a socialist economically and politically despite assertions that he supports a free economy and society; and, he loathes traditional American social and moral values and success American style. Finally, he is a duplicitous liar; which is a central tenet of Islam to advance its interests, while being damned in Christian teachings. His recent comment, "Community Colleges will be free of charge to those willing to work," illustrates the duplicitous nature of his thinking. If it is free, then no work should be required in return. He is either a duplicitous liar or stupid...
When one considers the words written in the book of John the tenth chapter and tenth verse:
"For the thief comes to steal, kill and destroy..."
"...the thief" being a euphemism for Satan. Then overlays the behavior observed of this Administration directly or by proxy atop that verse, one finds that it starkly reveals the true nature of this Administration and gives real meaning to another verse found in the book of Ephesians chapter 6 verse 12:
"For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this are against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places."
Americans are engaged in a religious war (assuming religion involves spirituality, and it does), with Islam and Evil...this last, I realize in too many cases is a redundant statement. I rest my case.