Not only is this untrue, libelous and offensive, but it is also amoral and dangerous; her lies could be inciting impressionable students to jihadi violence, thereby endangering Jewish students. Lacking scruples, she has responded to reasonable criticism with vitriol and defiance, choosing instead to ignore facts and engage in revisionist history. She further exacerbates the damage by assigning readings that explore the hazy realm of social justice, rejecting accuracy and true justice. How can an instructor so focused on accusations and mischief-making be expected to positively inspire the student writer’s creativity?
At the heart of her illogical behavior one might well find the seeds of envy and resentment. Her contempt reflects the Jew-hatred that is found in the Koran. The Jews were the ones who brought ethical and intellectual monotheism to the world and continue to create, invent, and make improvements to our everyday lives in innumerable ways, earning Nobel awards out of proportion to their small number, while Islamists remain fixed in the seventh century, continuing their offenses, bloodshed, destruction, and looting wherever they go.
- The Islamic Arabs started the African Slave Trade; Islam and Slavery (www.inthenameofallah.org) “The greatest tragedy is that most of the descendants of the African slave trade are totally ignorant of the actual facts. The worst, most inhumane and most diabolical institution of the black African slave trade was initiated, refined, perpetrated and implemented by the Mohammedan Arab and later aided and abetted by the Black Congress to Mohammed and Islam. . . Slavery was not created by the white races; the very word slavery comes from the Arab word Ab, meaning ‘slave of Allah,’ as in ‘Abdullah.’ All blacks are called abi, feudal or forced slaves. . . Arabs institutionalized, systematized, and religiously-sanctioned slave trade on a global scale – 1400 million over 14 centuries (and still not abolished). The Koran allows taking of slaves as booty, which is most of the human population. Holy wars, jihad, are not holy; they are designed to plunder, slaughter, rape, subjugate and rob other humans of their wealth, produce, and freedom.”
- “Operation Moses” was Israel’s mission to rescue the Ethiopian Jews who had long dreamed of returning to their ancient homeland. Once recognized as Diaspora Jews in 1975, and despite being forbidden to leave Ethiopia and the hardships, dangers and violence along the way, they stealthily trickled their way on foot to the Sudanese border between 1975 and 1984, where they were held in camps until Israel could covertly retrieve them and fly them to a better life in Israel. Eight thousand Ethiopian Jews, 1500 of them parentless children and youths, were resettled and are now living life as Israeli citizens. The operation was halted when the Sudanese government feared Arab reprisals.
- This week, the last of the Yemenite Jews (19 of 200) were saved from a war zone and covertly brought to Israel.
- Omar Abdel Rahman, the blind Sheikh, has proudly taken ownership of his successful attack on the 1993 World Trade Center. No ordinary terrorist, he holds a Juris Doctor from al-Azhar University in Cairo, with a specialty in Islamic law, Sharia. He has quoted Islamic scripture precisely, proving that Allah commands Moslems to wage jihad worldwide. There are 164 similar verses within the Koran that mandate Moslems to “fight those who believe not in Allah...fight and slay the pagans wherever ye find them.”
- The foundational statement of the Hamas Charter of the Muslim Brotherhood says, “Our struggle against the Jews is very great and very serious.” Hatred for the Jews supplies the reason for Hamas’ existence, continuing the age-old struggle of evil against good. For every Israeli innovation in medical advancement; improved technology for communication, water, agriculture, etc., and Israel’s outreach as First Responders to countries in adversity, there are hordes of Moslems who are torturing, enslaving, raping and killing in the name of their ideology.
- Mohamed Sa’id Ramadan al-Buti, Egyptian scholar from al-Azhar University, wrote, “The Holy War (Islamic Jihad)...is basically an offensive war.” We are in the midst of jihad, when a Muslim fights an infidel without treaty to make the word of Allah...forcing him to fight or invading his land...”
- Hasan al-Banna, founder of the Muslim Brotherhood (1928), wrote, “It is the nature of Islam to dominate, not to be dominated, to impose its law on all nations and to extend its power to the entire planet.”
- The Ayatolla Khomeini, leading Moslem of the 20th century, said, “Those who know nothing of Islam pretend that Islam counsels against war. Those who say this are witless. Islam says: Kill all the unbelievers...”
It is reasonable to suggest that Karega is more than just witless. Her hate mongering and abuse are reserved only for Jews and Israel, accusing them of imagined crimes and absolving Moslems of actual crimes. Her immaturity, malice, bigotry, and fanaticism do not conform with freedom of speech, as specified by The Supreme Court’s established complex framework on the rule of false statements of facts, which can be subject to civil or criminal liability. Common limitations on speech relate to libel, slander, obscenity, incitement, fighting words, public security, public order, public nuisance, and oppression, under the harm principle, all of which appear to apply to this instructor. (Others are pornography, classified information, copyright violation, trade secrets, non-disclosure agreements, right to privacy, right to be forgotten, campaign finance reform, and perjury.)
Neither is Karega alone in her so-called witlessness. College officials who ignore the enmity and fail to protect the Jewish students from the abuser are complicit; they are also supporting the advancement of Sharia over America’s democracy. The College’s President Kislov has passively submitted to the Islamic ideology that demands supremacy. He remains a spineless failure, inept and silent, allowing the invectives to proliferate unchecked, which will encourage the “moderates” to join the ranks of the jihadi oppressors in their abuse of an unprotected prey. If he cannot defend his position of leadership and protect the students from Jew-hatred, he should step down. If he lacks the integrity and courage to safeguard the school’s citizens from verbal or physical discomfort, taking tuition fees from parents who believe their children are in a safe and scholarly environment, and if he cannot control a vicious renegade instructor, then he is not the man for the job.