Jashir Puar, Rutgers' infamous professor of women’s and gender study, who is herself conflicted with, among other things, her own gender identity, was a recent guest speaker. She vigorously demonizes Israel, the only Middle Eastern country that would permit her, a homosexual, to live. Without a shred of evidence, she employed the vicious, centuries-old blood libel and accused the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) of harvesting Palestinian organs, adding that Israelis are poisoning Palestinians with elements, such as Uranium, to stunt their growth. Curiously, she did not mention a Michigan State University report in 2014 about two dozen Syrians who ate the hearts of their victims and died of Kuru, a neuro-degenerative disorder associated with cannibalism. Two others were hospitalized for treatment in Germany.
Puar is one of several who present preposterous indictments against Israel to academia’s captive audiences – the unwitting students who listen raptly and the spineless faculty who remain mute during these hate-mongering sessions. Puar, who has been declared a “crackpot” by the NY Daily News, is a dangerous crackpot, who now disallows recordings of her lectures.
Psychologically at odds with her gender and consumed by hatred, Puar favors tyrannical Islam, whose police patrol the streets to enforce Sharia on all and would likely condemn her to 500 - 1,000 lashes and imprisonment, or execution. (The highest number of lashes recorded by Amnesty International was 40,000 for murder.) However, the rich and powerful are explicitly permitted to practice pedophilia, citing supportive versus from the Qur’an and the examples of Muhammed.
If Palestinian growth is indeed stunted, as the professor contends without substantiation, blame may rest with the Qur’an, which declares that Allah made marriage with first cousins acceptable and lawful because Mohammed seduced his first cousin and children as young as 9, and endorses other sexual activities with infants.
Further, consanguineous marriages – those between blood relatives – are an integral feature in Islam, accounting for more than half of all marriages in some nations and leading to a higher incidence of offspring with genetic disorders. Perhaps Islam produces these impaired children to be sacrificed to war and suicide, with a double purpose of culling out the defective results of inbreeding and assuaging the revulsion that accompanies incest and rape.
In 2014, Vassar’s Hillel Union, part of 100-year-old network of Jewish students, professionals and leaders dedicated to enriching the Jewish campus experience, chose to re-define itself as “Open Hillel.” This is nothing less than abandoning their rules that protect Israel and Jewish students, and revealing their willingness to host anti-Semitic speakers (including Students for Justice in Palestine – SJP) who advocate to boycott, divest and sanction (BDS) against Israel.
On February 17, 2016, after several years of discriminatory events and adverse publicity, one outspoken alumnus, CAMERA fellow Jason Storch, succeeded in bringing Palestinian Human Rights Activist Bassem Eid to speak in condemnation of Students for Justice in Palestine (SJP) and the BDS campaign, and to reveal some truths about Israel. Nevertheless, the Vassar Student Association, motivated by the SJP and forty faculty members, enacted their BDS Resolution 30-x.
Vassar Student Association Resolution 30-x declares Israel guilty of racial and gender inequality and oppression, using known biased sources for its condemnations.
- Israel is home to all races and religions and just recently brought some of the last remaining Yemeni Jews (19) to Israel in a clandestine operation. The 50,000 Yemini Jews who arrived since 1949 are now an integral part of Israeli society.
- Israel’s Declaration of Independence states, “The State of Israel will maintain complete equality in social and political rights for all citizens, irrespective of religion, race, or sex.” Equality is nonexistent in Islam, where women are subjugated, and imperiled by many prohibitions, imprisonment, torture and death. Then why are these Vassar jihadists not concerned about freeing the Muslim women? Because their Qur’anic purpose is death to Jews and the Islamic conquest of Israel and all other lands for a global caliphate.
Citing Vassar College’s mission to provide an education that promotes “analytical, informed, and independent thinking and sound judgment” and nurtures “intellectual curiosity, creativity, respectful debate,” these qualities appear to be limited in application.
- We are informed that students will not attend classes or lectures by pro-Israel scholars on the history of Israel or the 1967 creation of Palestinians; neither will they accept comparative analyses of Jewish, Christian and Islamic cultures and laws. So much for the “informed” and “respectful debate.”
- Some Stanford University students are finally decrying the near extinction of Western civilization studies that began in 1964, realizing the necessity of their reinstatement if we are to remain a nation of free people.
- The companies to be boycotted include Sabra, Tribe, Ben & Jerry’s, Hewlett-Packard Company, Ahava, General Electric, Eden Springs, and Motorola; and to divest from Caterpillar, G4S, and Elbit Systems. By opposing these companies, the BDS campaign is also opposing the survival of Israel and her people.
- Yes, Israel has barriers, to protect them from Palestinian terrorists and suicide bombers who would continue to enter Israel and commit unspeakable crimes against innocent civilians. Israel is but one of many countries that need fortification from marauders and murderers. Most notably, in 2015, the Saudis began a 600-mile-long “Great Wall,” as protection from the Iraqis.
- Although it suits the Palestinians to claim that barriers, fences, and bunkers are a means of segregation, no citizens within Israel are segregated, regardless of gender, country of origin, race or religion. The barriers exist to deter those non-citizens of Israel who ascribe to hijra and jihad.
- Similar to the general silence about the Saudi “Great Wall,” seldom mentioned is Mahmoud Abbas’s occasional oath that that any future Palestinian state will forbid entry to Israelis.
The Resolution cited three goals of the BDS campaign: (1) ending Israel’s occupation and colonization of all Arab lands and dismantling the Separation Wall; (2) recognizing the fundamental rights of the Arab-Palestinian citizens of Israel to full equality; (3) and respecting, protecting and promoting the inalienable rights of Palestinian refugees to return to their homes of 1948.
- (1) For 1400 years, the Mohammedans conquered, colonized and continues to occupy lands from other nations throughout the Middle East. The Jewish people have a 4,000-year connection to the land of Israel, including Samaria and Judea (from which is derived the name “Jew.”). Israel won Judea and Samaria in a defensive war from Jordan, which had held these territories illegally for 19 years. There is no people, but the Jewish people and Jewish State of Israel, with a stronger legal and historical claim to this land. New archaeological evidence has again verified King David’s united monarchy from the 11th to 9th centuries BCE in Judah, its capital in Hebron, later moved to Jerusalem.
- (1,2) Israel was reestablished as a modern state, recognized by the community of nations in May, 1948. Israel began with a Jewish majority that purchased and settled the land and accorded full civil, political and cultural rights to all its minorities. Israel has the right to build a Wall on her land to prevent Palestinian savagery.
- (2) Israel is neither racist nor intersectionalist. Vassar students need to learn the truth of Islam’s history, the conquests and death of more than 900 million people over 14 centuries (600 million Hindus alone).
- (3) The Arab refugee crisis is artificially maintained by Arab rulers to exploit their own people’s “victimhood” to acquire the land they could not conquer by war, and for using acquired land as staging ground for anti-Israel propaganda and jihad. UNRWA admitted: the Palestinian refugees are the only refugees in the world who maintain and bequeath refugee status to successive generations; their “law of return” is deception. Arab apartheid laws prohibit even Jewish tourists from entering some Arab countries. The 170,000 Arabs who stayed in Israel are flourishing in Israel’s free society and number more than 1,400,000.
- (3 )No more than 650,000 Palestinian Arabs became refugees; the UN Mediator on Palestine claims 472,000. The number of Jews fleeing Arab countries was 820,000, of which 586,000 were resettled in Israel at great expense and no compensation from Arab governments that confiscated their possessions. Any compensation for Arab “refugees” must include the same for Jewish refugees, although very few true refugees remain since 1948.
- (3) Palestinians still live in refugee camps, even when the camps are in Palestinian Authority-controlled areas, because the PLO opposes and prevents refugee resettlement, except to Israel, as a means of conquest by growing population. Arabs who inhabit a vast land mass of 8,368,272 sq. mi, charge the indigenous Jewish people, Israel, on 12,877 sq. mi. with colonialization, and the absurdity is supported by the United Nations.
It is time for President Catharine Bond Hill to evaluate her role at Vassar. She has allowed Vassar to become a platform for propaganda in the Islamic war against Israel and the West (Europe and America are also targeted.). By ceding control of the school to one of the most backward and immoral cultures on the planet, she has allowed the concealment or removal of truth from the curriculum, reducing the quality of education and the school’s integrity. These actions encourage further submission to Sharia law, with increased censorship, FMG (female genital mutilation), rape, beheadings, chopping limbs, burning people alive, brutal lashings, stonings to death, and enslavement of her fellow human beings. She has surrendered the school to agents of Islam whose sole existence is to destroy civilization - Kurds, Yazidis, Copts, Christians, Shia and Sunni Muslims, and Israel, one of the most advanced cultures on the planet, from which we benefit greatly in medicine, technology, science, agriculture, water conservation, and more.
If President Hill does not grasp this and Vassar maintains this path, how is she qualified to preside over the college and how does the college continue to qualify for Accreditation? Surely, it is time for her to bring visiting pro-Israel speakers to all the students, to present factual, accurate information about Israel and Palestinian Arabs – speakers such as Professor Alan Dershowitz, Ambassador Michael Oren, Nonie Darwish, speakers from Stand With Us, and others. Vassar had been designated an education institution and it is time that Vassar took the obligation in earnest.
“The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance.” -- Benjamin Franklin.
If America’s students are not taught the truth, we will surely pay a heavy price.